With age, the skin loses its firmness and radiance. Fine lines and wrinkles appear, the skin becomes drier and more sensitive. There are many ways to preserve the youthfulness of our skin, including cosmeceuticals, medical technologies, diet and sleep. Discover all our tips for having glowing skin and preserve the youthfulness of your skin as much as possible!
COSMECEUTICALS: CHOOSE THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN YOUR ROUTINE WELL!
Cosmeceuticals play a very important role in the daily maintenance of your skin. They contain ingredients that help prevent or reduce signs of skin aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness and pigmentation. Among the most effective active ingredients in anti-aging care, we find:
- Collagen: our unique and pure collagen complex, HN7C™ , helps boost the natural production of collagen and elastin. These proteins are essential for providing your skin with the firmness and elasticity it needs.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps the skin. Moisturizing the skin is fundamental to keeping it healthy and preventing premature aging.
- Vitamin C, which protects the skin from oxidative stress and limits premature aging of the skin linked to our external environment.
- Zinc oxide, to protect the skin from the sun, which is the main factor in skin aging. Protect your skin from the sun and an important gesture! The sun's UV rays are the primary causes of skin aging. Apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 every day, even on cloudy days.
We can never say it enough, it is recommended to clean, moisturize and protect your skin every day (even after a night out, you NEVER neglect cleaning your skin!)Here are some tips for adopting an effective anti-aging skincare routine:
- Cleanse your skin morning and evening with a gentle cleanser that will not irritate your skin.
- Apply a serum and moisturizer suited to your skin type. Use anti-aging cosmeceutical treatments adapted to your skin type.
- Protect your skin from the sun with a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 every day, even on cloudy days!
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES ASSOCIATED WITH PROFESSIONAL DERMO IONIQ CARE
Anti-aging medical technologies accelerate and amplify the anti-aging effects on the skin. The results are then visible more quickly than cosmeceuticals used alone. Medical technologies can be used to treat wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness, pigmentation and other aging-related skin problems. Among anti-aging medical technologies, we recommend:
- Laser such as HIFU, which uses a beam of light to remove dead cells and stimulate collagen production.
- Peeling, which uses chemicals to remove the surface layers of the skin.
- Microneedling, which uses fine needles to create micro-punctures in the skin, which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Radiofrequency, which uses painless electromagnetic waves to heat the skin and stimulate collagen production.
- HydraFacial®, which is gentle, non-invasive, painless and provides instant results. This patented technology cleanses in depth and diffuses active ingredients into the deep layers of the epidermis, the skin receives a real shot of vitamins and nutrients.
Visit one of our partners to benefit from a high-performance treatment combining science, naturalness and technology.
FOOD: TREATS AT THE SERVICE OF YOUR SKIN
A healthy and balanced diet is essential for overall health and especially for the skin. It provides the skin with the nutrients it needs to maintain good health and fight the signs of aging.
- Antioxidants help protect the skin from oxidative stress, which is a factor in premature aging. Foods rich in antioxidants include fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains.
- Vitamins and minerals are also necessary for skin health. Vitamins A, C and E are particularly important for the skin. Foods rich in vitamin A include carrots, sweet potatoes and green leafy vegetables. Foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits, berries and peppers. As for vitamin E, it is found in almonds, cashews and green leafy vegetables.
- In addition to a healthy and balanced diet, it is also important to drink enough water. Water is essential for skin health because it helps maintain hydration.
In addition to food, we do not hesitate to take nutri-cosmetic treatments to further boost our collagen and antioxidant levels. A treatment before each season is a good rhythm to compensate for our loss of collagen (which declines from the age of 25!). The Elix'Science collagen and antioxidant treatment , composed of 10 grams of collagen in addition to antioxidant plant active ingredients, is ideal for hydrating and revitalizing your skin from the inside.
REPAIR SLEEP: THE BASIS FOR OPTIMUM CELLULAR REGENERATION
When we sleep, our skin regenerates and repairs itself. It is recommended to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours per night to reap the benefits of sleep on the skin. After a night's sleep, the skin has had time to regenerate and create collagen and elastin. Furthermore, the skin is more permeable at night, especially between midnight and four in the morning, so it's the ideal time to boost your skin! The active ingredients in your treatment are optimally absorbed and penetrate deeply.
OUR ADDITIONAL ADVICE TO PRESERVE YOUTHFUL SKIN
- Avoid smoking! Tobacco is a factor in premature aging, not only will it increase the appearance of wrinkles but also dull your complexion.
- Manage stress! The stress linked to your daily life can also contribute to skin aging… Practice relaxation techniques or possibly exercise to help reduce our stress, your skin will thank you!