What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small computer file, a tracer, deposited and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (examples: computer, tablet, smartphone).
The use of these tools is subject to your consent as long as they are not strictly necessary for the functioning of the site concerned. (CNIL definition)
What cookies are used by the www.dermoiioniq.com website?
There are different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: They are essential for the proper functioning of the website and allow you to use the main features such as the shopping cart or access to your personal space. No consent is required for strictly necessary cookies, as they are essential to provide you with the services requested.
- Analytical cookies: They allow us to know the use, the volumes of visits as well as the performance of our site for statistical purposes and to improve the interest, the ergonomics and the functioning of the site (for example, the number of visits to the site , the pages most often consulted, the routes taken).
- Advertising cookies: They are used to show you advertisements or send you information tailored to your areas of interest on our site or outside our site when you browse the Internet. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These are also cookies that allow connection to social network services, and the sharing of information on social networks.
- Functional cookies: They allow us to identify information on the site that may be of interest to you for the purpose of personalizing your experience on our site (for example, remembering the items in your basket before continuing your purchases) or remembering the choices you make ( for example, language preferences). In order to improve your shopping experience, we may associate browsing data processed by cookies with data from our customer databases relating to your account or your purchases on our site.
How to manage your cookies?
You can manage your cookies at any time from your browser to accept or refuse their registration on your terminal.
For this, we invite you to consult the Help section of your browser.
To make your process easier, here are the links to the Help sections of the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_fr
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Warning: the settings that you are likely to make may degrade your experience on our site.
Protection of personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The controller is the company that defines for what purpose and how your personal data is used. Personal data collected on the www.dermoioniq.com website is processed by MONDERNA HEALTH & WELLNESS, a simplified joint-stock company with share capital of €197,300, registered in the PERIGUEUX trade and companies register under number SIREN 812. 946 713, and whose registered office is located at 18 Rue ERNEST GUILLIER 24000 PERIGUEUX.
What is the collected data used for?
DERMOIONIQ only collects and uses data about you for the purpose of personalizing and improving your experience on its website.
Process your orders:
- Ensure the delivery of your orders
- Ensure the follow-up and after-sales of product orders (information, cancellations, refunds, exchanges, complaints).
Manage your customer account: at DERMOIONIQ, the customer account is not mandatory. On the other hand, it is very practical because it is a space that is entirely dedicated to you, and which allows you to:
- Place orders in a simplified way
- Access your order data.
Communicate with you and offer you a personalized offer and services:
- In the commercial communications that we send to you (Email, SMS)
- When browsing the DERMOIONIQ website
- Via targeted and personalized advertising banners on other sites.
Improve our offers and services:
- Management of consumer opinions on products and services purchased
- Selection of consumers to carry out product tests
- Realization of commercial statistics.
What data do we collect?
Essential identification data for any order and follow-up of the service, registration for a customer account or for the security of DERMOIONIQ sites and transactions:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Date of birth
For professional customer accounts, identification data of the company:
- Company name
- SIRET or RPPS number
- Code APE
- Company website
- Data related to your searches, your browsing and your orders to personalize commercial offer proposals
- Technical data: during navigation, DERMOIONIQ collects information such as the version of your browser, the operating system used or the model of terminal used in order to optimize the display and operation of the site.
Who are the recipients of the data?
DERMOIONIQ is the recipient of your data. They may be transmitted to service providers selected for their expertise and acting on behalf of DERMOIONIQ in order to achieve the purposes defined by DERMOIONIQ.
They can sometimes be transmitted to commercial partners chosen by DERMOIONIQ who also defines the purposes. Under no circumstances does DERMOIONIQ sell your personal data to anyone.
As part of a request from the authorities, DERMOIONIQ may be required to transmit your personal data in accordance with the regulations in force.
On what legal basis and for what duration are your data processed?
The processing of your personal data is justified by different legal grounds which differ depending on the use we make of the personal data.
Among the applicable legal bases:
- The contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you have consented.
- Consent: you accept the processing of your personal data through express consent (which is expressed through a checkbox or a click). You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: DERMOIONIQ may have a commercial interest in processing your data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy. Barring exceptions, you can object to processing based on legitimate interest at any time by notifying DERMOIONIQ.
- The law: the processing of your personal data is made compulsory by a text of law.
DERMOIONIQ keeps your data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations and only for the periods strictly necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
DERMOIONIQ's general data retention policy is as follows:
- Identification data: 3 years from the last date of visit to the site
- Order data: 3 years from date of order
- Connection logs: 1 year from each connection
- Cookies: 13 months maximum from their deposit on your computer or terminal
- Data making it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept under a legal obligation are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Bank data are deleted once the transaction has been completed or archived for proof purposes in accordance with the provisions in force.
By whom and where are the data hosted?
The DERMOIONIQ site is hosted by Smallcloud from Titan DC. 45 alley of Ormes, 06 250 Mougins (France)
What are the procedures for exercising your rights over your personal data?
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, you can exercise your rights and inform us of your instructions regarding the fate of your data after your death:
- Right of access: You have the option of asking us to find out what data DERMOIONIQ has about you.
- Right of correction and erasure: You have the possibility to correct the data concerning you and to request its erasure
- Right of opposition: You have the option of objecting to DERMOIONIQ carrying out a certain number of processing operations.
- Right to portability: You have the possibility of asking DERMOIONIQ to send you the data concerning you (identification and order data only) in an electronic format (csv file).
Rights of access, correction, erasure and portability:
- If you have a customer account, you can perform most of these operations directly by logging into your customer account.
- Otherwise, you can send your requests to DERMOIONIQ Customer Service via this form or by post to the following address: DERMOIONIQ Customer Service, 18 Rue ERNEST GUILLIER 24000 PERIGUEUX.
Right of opposition:
You can exercise your right to object in the following ways:
- For personalization and cookies: by using the cookie management system made available to you in your account
- For any other request: by sending your requests to DERMOIONIQ Customer Service via this form or by mail to the following address: DERMOIONIQ Customer Service 18 Rue ERNEST GUILLIER 24000 PERIGUEUX.